|Camping? Sleeping on the GROUND? Have you lost it?!?|
So after some thoughts....here is the beginning of my list...I'm still working on it.
1. Write something every day...here's an easy one because I'm counting a loony Faceback status as "writing" for my needs I'll stretch the definition.
2. Continue attempting to live a healthier lifestyle.
3. Be nicer to my husband...yeah sometimes I'm bitchy for the sake of being bitchy...I need to work on it.
4. Learn to accept that some members of my family are just never going to like me. So they can bite me.
5. Finish my book...yeah its half finished, for some reason I'm not able to concentrate the past couple years.
6. Go camping with the entire family..for no other reason than I want to mock Ainsley when she's older for her many bug freakouts.
....there's six so please feel free to suggest some....its an ongoing list lol.
Okay so today I'm adding some more
7. Meet someone who has met Bill Clinton...going with the whole 6 Degrees of Separation thing...I love that man.
8. Go to an actual Ballet with my daughters
9. Learn to Tap Dance.....yeah I know its dorky and Ill look like Miss Piggy in tap shoes but I wanna learn!
10. Loose 75 lbs....we'll see how that one goes. HA HA
11. Learn to hide my feelings better...most of the time if I wanna suffocate you with a pillow while your sleeping...you will know it.
12. Learn to be happy with myself.
13. Learn to accept my family for what it is...my extended family.
14. Make more friends.
Okay enough for tonight :) *April 23, 2012